London Sax, Percussion and DJ Trio - Sax, Percussion and DJ Trio
The London Saxophone, DJ & Percussion trio will have you and your guests buzzing all night! Featuring three fantastic performers from across Kent and London, this really is all you need! Our experienced DJ and live musicians are comfortable performing in more-or-less any style, keeping each and every guest entertained all evening! We’ll ask you for song requests in advance, including (for weddings) your first dance, optional second dance (e.g. father-daughter) and the final song of the night, as well as any other requests you may have. Our DJ is also more than happy to take requests from your guests throughout the evening as well.
The combo features three talented entertainers who have built up a collective experience of thousands of incredible events, including performances at some of London’s more prestigious venues and even world tours! You can be sure of a night to remember if you choose to go for this trio!
PACKAGE OPTIONS & PRICES
- First class DJ for up to five hours (finishing by midnight), playing songs and styles requested by you and your guests.
- Two hours of amazing live music alongside the DJ’s set, featuring saxophone, bongos and other percussion!
- Your choice of black or white starlight DJ booths.
- Professional sound system.
- Two Intelligent disco lights with a range of effects/colours.
- Three top quality performers who love playing together and know how to start a party!
- Solo sax set(s) earlier in the day = from £180
- DJ to start earlier/finish later = £50/hour (£75/hour past midnight)
- Two lighting plinths to match your theme = £75 (or four plinths for £150)
- Eight uplighters around the venue = £100
- Light up "LOVE" letters = £100
- Two light up numbers (e.g. birthdays) = £50
- LED light up dance floors = from £360
All prices quoted relate to the vast majority of bookings in Kent, however bookings on or around bank holidays, or elsewhere in the country/world may be subject to additional fees.
If you’ve already booked a DJ (or if you have to use your venue’s house DJ) then please get in touch for a quote for just the sax & percussion.
London Sax, Percussion and DJ Trio - Sax, Percussion and DJ Trio Feedback
London Sax, Percussion and DJ Trio - Sax, Percussion and DJ Trio Set Up
- 90 minutes set up time
- A minimum of two plug sockets with a continuous power supply (sound limiters are not usually an issue)
- Unloading space and free parking for two vehicles
- £10,000,000 public liability insurance
- Up-to-date PAT certificate
- Up-to-date DBS (previously CRB) disclosure
London Sax, Percussion and DJ Trio - Sax, Percussion and DJ Trio Videos
★★★★★ You may also like ★★★★★
Click on the 'Get quotes from multiple acts' button if you would like to receive quotes from more than 1 act without having to fill out multiple enquiry forms
Book all of your entertainment from Find a Performer. We have been in business since 1999 and have a huge selection of carefully chosen acts for every occasion in all locations.