The Kent Celtic Harpist - Celtic Harpist
The Kent Celtic Harpist is an accomplished musician and respected, professional harpist who has been performing professionally for many years. She studied with renowned classical harpist Mary Morley and her repertoire includes Irish, English and French music and features pieces by the most revered of Irish harpists: Turlough O'Carolan, whose music embodies the perfect marriage of classical and Celtic styles. She launched her album of Celtic harp music whilst performing for the Celtic Journey Dance Sensation at the Marlowe Theatre in Canterbury.
The Kent Celtic Harpist's harp is a beautiful Pilgrim Clarsach with a full, sweet tone. She is frequently requested to sing whilst accompanying herself on harp. She also occasionally performs with string quartets and guitarists.
Much in demand playing for weddings and events throughout the UK she travels extensively performing in many stunning venues including: Leeds Castle, Chewton Glen, Lympne Castle, Caverswall Castle, Whitstable Castle, Mount Ephraim, Fort Amherst, Salmestone Grange, St. Augustine’s, Carey’s Manor and Eastwell Manor to name but a few.
The Kent Celtic Harpist has wide experience of playing for many occasions including: receptions, weddings, civil partnerships, hand-fastings, birthdays, anniversaries, garden parties, corporate events and funerals. She also performs for concerts, cultural events, storytelling workshops, residential homes and teaches privately.
The Celtic harp is easily portable and can be moved to various locations in accordance with the events of your day. It is suitable for either large or intimate gatherings and can be played outdoors, with the option of amplification when required.
The Kent Celtic Harpist - Celtic Harpist Repertoire
Harp & Vocals - Popular Songs
- A Thousand Years - Christina Perry
- All of Me - John Legend
- How Long will I Love You - Ellie Goulding
- You Got the Love - Florence and the Machine
- Somewhere only we know - Keane/Lily Allen
- Angels - Robbie Williams
- Songbird - Hayley Westenra/Fleetwood Mac
- Fields of Gold - Sting
- And I Love Her - Beatles
- Love is All Around - Wet Wet Wet
- Wonderful Tonight - Eric Clapton
- Everything I Do - Bryan Adams
- The Power of Love - Celine Dion
- The First Time Ever I Saw You're Face - Roberta Flack
- I Can't help Failing In Love with You - Elvis
- Little things Mean a Lot
- Annie's Song - John Denver
- Bridal Chorus (Here Comes The Bride) – Wagner
- La Sola Grazia – Renaissance Italian
- Pastorale – Marcel Grandjany
- Presto – Jean Chrétien Bach
- Parthenia- Savourna Stevenson
- Déirín Dé – Éamonn Ó Gallchobhair
- Menuet – Johann Heinrich Buttstedt
- O’ Carolan’s Concerto
- Princess Royal (Miss Mac Dermot)
- O’ Carolan’s Welcome
- Planxty Johnston
- O’ Carolan’s Air
- O’ Carolan’s Farewell To Music
- Brian Boru’s March
- She Moves Through The Fair
- Scarborough Fair
- The Foggy Dew
- A Trip To Sligo
- Harp Of Gold
- Lavenders Blue
- Danny Boy
- The Dark Island
- Skye Boat Song
- Black is the Colour
The Kent Celtic Harpist - Celtic Harpist Feedback
The Kent Celtic Harpist - Celtic Harpist Set Up
This harpist can provide amplification if required.
The Kent Celtic Harpist - Celtic Harpist Videos
★★★★★ You may also like ★★★★★
Click on the 'Get quotes from multiple acts' button if you would like to receive quotes from more than 1 act without having to fill out multiple enquiry forms
Book all of your entertainment from Find a Performer. We have been in business since 1999 and have a huge selection of carefully chosen acts for every occasion in all locations.