- Showing 1 to 4
The Oberon Duo - Classical Guitar & Oboe Duo
This unusual combination of guitar and oboe began performing together in 2005 during their studies at Trinity College of Music. Since forming a duo they have developed a varied repertoire which covers renaissance to contemporary classical music, folk tunes and popular works.
Their concerts together have included performances at the Bolivar Hall International Classical Guitar Festival, at Greenwich Fan Museum as part of the Music and Architecture Festival, and at St James’ Piccadilly. They enjoy informal performances as well as recitals and have played for special events, hospital patients and at Canary Wharf Ideas Store, a busy public library.
View similar acts:
The Oberon Duo - Classical Guitar & Oboe Duo Repertoire
- Adagio from Cantata no. 156 - Bach, J.S.
- Andante from Sonatina in A - Moreno-Torroba F. (1891-1982)
- Balada from Two Suggestions - Brotons, Salvador (1959-)
- Consolazione, Romance Op. 25 - Coste, N.
- Distribuição de Flores - Villa-Lobos
- Ecossaise from Evocations - Tomasi, H.
- Espagnoletas – Sanz, G.
- Kinkachoo, I love you - Houghton, P. (1954-)
- La Bounette – Trad. English
- Le Montagnard, Op. 34, Divertissement Pastoral - Coste, N.
- Les Regrets, Cantilene Op. 36 - Coste, N.
- Marche et Scherzo Op. 33 - Coste, N.
- Menuet, Musette & Polonaise - Bach, J.S
- Miller's Dance from 'El Sombrero de Tres Picos' - de Falla, Manuel (1876-1946)
- One for Sorrow - Nathan, Gwen
- Pastime with Good Company - King Henry VIII
- Pavane from the Mulliner Book – Newman
- Péruvienne from Evocations - Tomasi, Henri
- Pièce en forme de Habanera - Ravel
- Siciliano - Pergolesi, G. B. (1710-1736)
- Sonata in A Minor - Telemann
- Sonata K.208 in A - D. Scarlatti (1685-1757)
- Sonata Mexicana - Ponce, M. Maria (1882-1948)
- Sonatine – Braun, G.
- Sonatine in A Min - Pilss, K.
- Spanish Songs - Sor
- Without Discord & Both Accord - King Henry VIII
- Adagio from Concerto de Aranjuez – Rodrigo
- Air 'on the G String' Bach, J.S. Baroque German
- Ave Maria – Gounod, C.
- Cavatina' from the film The Deer Hunter - Myers, S.
- Chanson de Matin – Elgar, E. (1857-1934)
- Dance & Minuet from Blessed Spirits – Gluck
- Gnossienne No. 1 - Satie, Erik
- Gymnopedie - Satie, Erik
- Hoedown from Rodeo – Copland, A. (1900-1990)
- Meditation from Thais – Massenet, J. (1842-1912)
- Moonlight Sonata – Beethoven, L.
- Pavane - Faure, G.
- Salut d’Amour – Elgar, E. (1857-1934)#
- Scenes from Childhood – Schumann, R.
- Seguidilla from Carmen - Bizet, G.
- Trumpet Tune - Purcell, H.
- Rondeau – Purcell, H.
- Winter & Spring from - The Four Seasons Vivaldi, A. (1678 – 1741)
- All My Loving - Beatles
- Amazing Grace - Newton, J. (1725-1807)
- Annie's Song - Denver, J.
- Classical Gas - Williams, M.
- Entertainer, The – Joplin, S.
- Hey Jude – Beatles
- Take Five - Desmond, Paul
- With a Little Help from My Friends – Beatles
- Yellow Submarine - Beatles
- America from West Side Story – Bernstein, L.
- Any Dream Will Do Lloyd-Webber, A Show tune
- Close Every Door Lloyd-Webber, A.
- I Could Have Danced All Night from My Fair Lady – Lerner
- Love Changes Everything - Lloyd-Webber, A
- Moon River – Mercer, J.
- Ash Grove, The – Trad. Welsh
- Enchanted Valley, The - Trad. Irish
- Nine English folk Songs from Somerset & Essex - Trad. English
- Greensleeves - Trad. English
- Keeper, The – Trad. English
- Londonderry Air - Trad. Irish
- Scarborough Fair - Trad. English
- Skye Boat Song – Trad. Scottish
- Sailor’s Hornpipe – Trad. English
- Soldier’s Joy – Trad. English
- La Tarara – Trad. Spanish
- Libertango - Astor Piazzolla (1921-1992) (Argentina)
- Malageña – Trad. Spanish
- Marchinha de Carnaval (Carnival March) – Trad. (Brazil)
- Morenita Do Brazil - Farrauto, Giuseppe
The Oberon Duo - Classical Guitar & Oboe Duo Feedback
The Oberon Duo - Classical Guitar & Oboe Duo Gallery
The Oberon Duo - Classical Guitar & Oboe Duo Videos
Click on the 'Get quotes from multiple acts' button if you would like to receive quotes from more than 1 act without having to fill out multiple enquiry forms
Book all of your entertainment from Find a Performer. We have been in business since 1999 and have a huge selection of carefully chosen acts for every occasion in all locations.